Participants must design a 5 to 10 minute long audiovisual presentation
which may include any one of the following: Video; PowerPoint presentation,
Web- based presentation; series of slides with a recorded tape commentary.
||To develop presentation skills, and gain
knowledge in the chosen topic.
||Teams of up to four.
||To be provided by the team.
- The presentation must be put together by the entrant(s) only.
No commercially available material may be used.
- The tape must be 90 - 100% recorded in the students own voice.
- Presentations must fall within the time limit of 5 to 10 minutes.
- The topic of presentation must fall in one of the following
categories: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Astronomy and
Environmental Science. (Topics can be decided by event organizers)
- Students must make their own arrangements for the use of any
- All material to be presented must be forwarded by the deadline
- On quality of audiovisual material, content, originality and
clarity of presentation.
- The judges scores for a team's presentation will be averaged,
and the team with the highest average score wins the event.
||Youth Science Foundation Science Olympics