|Cars will be judged on the
basis of speed, distance, most powerful and the best decorated and
originality of design.
- Cars will compete on a straight course 3 m in length.
- The Judges will time each car (one judge per car) beginning
at the drop of a checkered flag signaling the start of the race.
- The car with the fastest time will receive 20 points and
others will be scored relative to the fastest time.
Distance Traveled: Which vehicle travels the furthest
in a direct line from the starting point.
- Cars must pull small trailers loaded with weights over a predetermined
distance.(E.g. 1 m).
- The car pulling the most weight is arbitrarily awarded 10
points. Other cars are scored relative to this.
Most Original Design: Awards will be given to the
best decorated and most original design although the car may not
be a winner in the other events.
The car (team) with most points accumulated in all the events
will be the winner.