|1. Each team will construct a table-mounted
rigid pendulum which is capable of launching a ball-bearing at the
lowest point in its swing.
2. The object of the competition is to launch the ball-bearing
with the appropriate speed and direction to hit a target positioned
on the floor.
3. All sighting apparatus must be rigidly attached to the launch
4. The height of the table surface will be between 60 cm and 100
cm from the floor. The apparatus must accommodate the specific table
5. All sighting equipment must be rigidly attached to the launch
6. Three targets will be provided within the area 1.5 m x 1.5 m
on the floor aligned with the table edge.
7. Teams will be given one shot at each target.