1. Each team will be given four dissection tasks to complete.
2. Each team should be aware that these tasks are based on four
of the following eight specimens: Crayfish, cow eye, heart, frog,
mushroom, tulip, grasshopper, or earthworm.
3. Each team will be provided with four dissection trays, enough
scalpels, forceps, probes, scissors, dissecting needles and pins
for all members; slides and cover slips; water and medicine dropper,
and one magnifier per group.
4. Every member of the team must participate.
5. Tasks may be divided up among team members at their discretion.
6. No laboratory manuals or other printed materials may be used
during this event.
7. The time allotted for this event is 50 minutes.
8. Contestants may not leave their work area while this competition
is in progress.
9. A task is considered complete when the dissections have been
done and the required labels have been attached.