1. On each card, print one astronomy term on it with two or three
of its letters missing (e.g. z--ith for zenith, -o-p-s- for compass).
2. Ten participants will stand in front of the class, each one
holding a card. The class will have three minutes to study the
3. The class is not allowed to write anything during those three
4. The ten participants leave the room when the three minutes
expire. The class then has two minutes to write the ten words
correctly (filling in all the missing letters).
5. After two minutes, the class exchanges papers and the ten
students return to the classroom. The students must then correct