|Team scores can be determined in one of two ways. Both methods rate
a team's standing against the best performance of the day for that
1. Competition with less than 10 teams or more than 20:
Team score = Event score x Number of teams
2. Competition with 10 - 20 teams:
Team score = 21 - Rank.
One of these methods will ensure that
- an overall championship team is established.
- all teams compete in all events.
- all teams put forward their best effort in every event.
A team that consistently scores in the top 4 or 5 places may win
out over a team that has several firsts but does poorly in other