Eugene Wong, Associate Professor
Office: PAB 233
Tel: (519) 661-2111 x80419
E-mail: ewong4 [at] uwo [dot] ca
I am especially interested in the following areas of cacncer research:
- Image-guided adaptive radiotherapy
- Data collection and analyses for normal tissue complications and tumour dose-response relationships
- Small animal imaging and radiotherapy
- "Cancer dissemination from a physical sciences perspective", Willaims K, Wong E, Leong H, Jackson D, Allan A, Chambers, AF, Convergent Science Physical Oncology 2016 vol: 2 (2) pp: 023001.
"Small Animal Radiotherapy and Imaging", Magdalena Bazalova-Carter, Donna H. Murrell, Katie M. Parkins, John Ronald, Paula J. Foster, Edward Graves, Patrick Granton, and Eugene Wong, in Advances in Medical Physics Volume 6, July 2016, editors Devon J. Godfrey, Jacob Van Dyk, Shiva K. Das, Bruce H. Curran, and Anthony B. Wolbarst.
- "Determination and comparison of radiotherapy dose responses for hepatocellular carcinoma and metastatic colorectal liver tumours", Lausch A, Sinclair K, Lock M, Fisher B, Jensen N, Gaede S, Chen J, Wong E., The British journal of radiology, 2013.
- "Detection of radiation-induced lung injury using hyperpolarized (13) C magnetic resonance spectroscopy and imaging", Thind K, Chen A, Friesen-Waldner L, Ouriadov A, Scholl TJ, Fox M, Wong E, Vandyk J, Hope A, Santyr G., Magnetic resonance in medicine : Official Journal of the Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine / Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2012.