- Silicon Photonics
- Space Weathering
- Defects in Semiconductors
- Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy
- Research Opportunities
Prof. Peter Simpson
Physics & Astronomy 210
psimpson [at] uwo [dot]ca
FAX: (519) 661-2033
Selected Recent Publications
- Barbagiovanni, E.G., Goncharova L.V., and Simpson P.J. (2011).
Electronic structure study of ion-implanted silicon quantum dots in an SiO2 matrix.
Physical Review B83, 035112.
- Mokry, C.R., P.J. Simpson and A.P. Knights (2009).
Role of vacancy-type defects in the formation of silicon nanocrystals.
Journal of Applied Physics 105, 114301.
- Moutanabbir, O., B. Terrault, M. Chicoine, F. Shiettekatte and P.J. Simpson (2007).
Influence of isotopic substitution and He co-implantation on defect complexes and voids induced by H ions in silicon.
Phys. Rev. B 75, 075201.
- Pi, X.D., O.H.Y. Zalloum, T. Roschuk, J. Wojcik, A.P. Knights, P. Mascher and P.J. Simpson (2006).
Light emission from Si nanoclusters formed at low temperatures.
Appl. Phys. Lett. 88: 103111-1 – 103111-3.
This paper was selected for the March 20, 2006 issue of Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology.