1. M. Singh and P.R. Wallace (1985), High g-Factors and Landau Level Crossing in the Valence Band of Narrow Gap Semiconductors. Solid State Commun. 53, 165.
2. Prasad and M. Singh (1984), Electron-Phonon Scattering in the Presence of Magnetic Field in Quasi Two Dimensional Quanta Well Structures. Phys. Rev. (Rapid Commun.) B29, 4803.
3. M. Singh and P.R. Wallace(1984), Unified Model of Magnetic Band Structure of Cadmium Antimonide. J. Physics C17, 5303 (1984).
4. M. Singh et.al. (1984), Magnetic Band Structure in the Valence Band of Cadmium Antemonide. J. Phys. Chem. Solids 45,409 (1984).
5. M. Singh, P.R. Wallace and J. Leotin (1983), Theory of the Intraband Magneto-optics of Cadmium Arsenide (II) (Voigt Configuration). J. PHYS. C17, 1385 (1983).
6. M. Singh and P.R. Wallace(1983), Theory of the Interband Magneto-optics of Cadmium Arsenide (I) (Faraday Configuration). J. Phys. C16, 3877 (1983).
7. M. Singh, J. Leotin and P.R. Wallace(1983), Theory of Diffusitivity-Mobility Ratio in Cadmium Arsenide. Phys. Stat. Solid B115, 105 (1983).
8. M. Singh and P.R. Wallace (1983), Effect of Free Electron Terms on the g-Factor of Cadmium Arsenide. Sold State Comm. 45, 9 (1983).
9. M. Singh, J. and P.R. Wallace(1983), Magneto-optics of Cadmium Arsenide. Pysica B117, 441 (1983).
10. M. Singh, P.R. Wallace S. Askenazy(1982), Effect of Free Electron Terms on the g-Factor of Some Semiconductors and Semimetals. J. Physics C15, 6731 (1982).
11. M. Singh, Cisowski, Wallace, Portal, Broto(1982), Band Structure of Cadmium Phosphide in Presence of Magnetic Field. Phys. Status Solidi B114, 481.
12. M.Singh(1982), Electron Phonon Relaxation Rate in the Presence of Internal Strains and Magnetic Field in Indirectgap N-type Semiconductors Phys.Rev.B25,1214
13. M. Singh (1981) Effect of Hole-Phonon Interaction on the Phonon Conductivity of Highly Doped Mercury Telluride. Phys. Rev. B23, 2983 (1981).
14. M. Singh(1980), Pseudopotential Determination of the Temperature Dependence of the Electrical Resistivity and the Thermopower of Cu-Sn alloys. Phys. Stat. Solidi B102, K133.
15. M. Singh(1980), The Effect of Local Strain Field on Shallow Acceptor States in Semiconductors With Wurtzite Structure. Solid State Commun. 35, 57 (1980).
16. Radhakrishanan, M. Singh, P.C. Sharma(1980), Electron-Phonon Interaction in P-doped Silicon at Low Temperatures. J. Physik B39, 15 (1980).
17. M. Singh (1979), Scattering of Phonons and Ultrasonic Attenuation by Donor in Doped Diamond Type Semiconductors. Phys. Stat. Solidi B91, 681 (1979).
18. M. Singh & G.S. Verma (1978), Influence of Internal Stress on the Electron Phonon Interaction in N-type Ge and Si at Low Temperatures. PHYS. REV. B18, 5625 (1978).
19. M. Singh(1978), Application of Pseudopotential Technique to the Electrical Resistivity and Thermoelectric Power of Solid and Liquid Sodium. Trans. Ind. Inst. Metals 31, 340.
20. M. Singh (1978), Electron Phonon Interaction and Phonon Conductivity of the N-type Semiconductors Mg Ge and Mg Sn at Low Temperatures. Phys. Stat. Solidi B90, 385.
21. M. Singh (1978), Resonance Scattering of Phonons in the Thermal Conductivity of Cn-doped KCl. Physica Stat. Solidi B90, K43 (1978).
22. M. Singh(1978), The Influence of Internal Strains on Bound Hole Phonon Interaction in p-type Semiconductors with Zinc Blende Structure. Phys. Stat. Solidi, B89, 299.
23. M. Singh (1978), Phonon Attenuation in N-type Semiconductors With Zinc Blende Structures in Presence of the Internal Strains and the Magnetic Field. Phys. Stat. Solidi B88, 295.
24. M. Singh (1978), Theory of Resonance Scattering of Electron Phonon Interaction in Doped Semiconductor With Zinc Blende Structures. Phys. Stat. Solidi B87, 333.
25. M. Singh (1978), Role of Resonance Scattering on Phonon Conductivity of Strained n-type Si: Application to Li Doped Si. Phys. Rev. B18, 2950 (1978).
26. M. Singh (1978), Phonon Scattering and Effect of Dislocation on the Low Temperature Phonon Conductivity of Ge. Phys. Stat. Solidi B86, 691 (1978).
27. M. Singh(1978), Phonon Scattering by Holes in Doped Gallium Arsenide. Nuclear Phys. and Solid State Phys. 21 (1978).
28. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1977), The Effect of Internal Strains and Electrical Field of an Impurity on Electron Phonon Interaction in n-type Ge and Si. Phys. Stat. Solidi B84, 375 (1977).
29. M. Singh (1977), Quantum Mechanical Formulation of Phonon Attenuation in n-type Semiconductors with Zinc Blende Structures. Nuclear Phys. And Solid State Phys. 20 C,356 (1977).
30. M. Singh (1977), Electron Phonon Interaction in n-type III-V Semiconductors. Nuclear Phys. And Solid State Phys.
31. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1976) Electron-Phonon Interaction in Lightly and Highly Doped N-type Ge. Phonon Scatt. In Solids (Plenum Press, NY, 76), p353.
32. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1974), Scattering of Phonons by Bound Hole and Phonon Conductivity of p-type Gallium Antemonide. Phys. Stat. Solidi B65, 813 (1974).
33. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1974), The Effect of Electrical Field of Impurity Centres and Phonon-Electron Screening in Phonon Conductivity of III-V Semiconductors at Low Temperatures. J. Physics C7, 3743 (1974).
34. M. Singh and G.S. Verma (1974), Lattice Thermal Conductivity of p-type III-V Semiconductors and p-type Silicon at Low Temperatures. J. DE Physique 35, 571.
35. M. Singh and G.S. Verma (1973) Scattering of Phonons by Bound and Free Electrons in Sb-doped Ge in Temperature Range 6-80 K. Physical Review B7, 2626 (1973).
36. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1973), Comments on the Scattering of Phonons by Bound Electrons in n-Ge. Physical Review B8, 3051 (1973).
37. M. Singh and G.S. Verma (1972), Pseudopotential Determination of the Residual Resistivity of Dilute Binary Alloys. Solid State Comm. 10, 675 (1972).
38. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1972), Temperature Dependence of the Electrical Resistivity and Thermo-electric Power of Lead. J. Physics F2, 726 (1972).
39. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1972), Pseudopotential in the Residual Resistivity of Alloys. Neclear. Solid State Phys. 3, 331 (1972).
40. M. Singh and G.S. Verma(1971), Electrical Resistivity and Thermopower of Liquid Metals Using Shaw's Modified Heine-Abarenkov Model Potential. Phys. Stat. Solidi 48, K19 (1971).