1. Singh, M., Y. Tarutani, U. Kabasawa and K. Takagi (1994), Temperature and electric field dependence hopping transport in low dimensional devices. PHYS. REV. B 50, 7007-7015.
2. Tao, Z.C., C.S. Ting and M. Singh (1993), Energy loss rate of hot electrons in a semiconductor: The role of anharmonic interactions. PHYS. REV. LETT. 70(16): 2467-2470.
3. Singh, R. Z.C. Tao and Singh, M. (1993), Magnetic susceptibility of copper based antiferromagnets in anisotropic Heisenberg model. PHYS. STATUS SOLIDI b179, 539-549.
4. Singh, M., Z.C. Tao and C.S. Ting (1993), Self-consistent calculation of the phonon self-energy and thermal conductivity for disordered solids. PHYS. REV. B 48, 10457-10465.
5. Tao, Z.C., M. Singh, V. Ivanov-Omskii and B.Y. Tong (1993), Photoluminescence of recombination processes from two-dimensional electron states to three-dimensional hole states in narrow-gap semiconductor quantum wells. PHYS. REV. B47 (3): 1516-1521.
6. Singh, M., Y. Tarutani, U. Kabasawa and K. Takagi (1993), Variable range hopping conduction in quasi-two dimensional systems. SOLID STATE COMMUN. 89,255-260.
7. Tao, Z.C., M. Singh and H. Puszkarski (1993), Effect of impurity states on the electronic properties of delta doped semiconductor quantum well structures in the presence of a magnetic field. SOLID STATE COMMUN. 85(4): 361-366.
8. Singh, R. and M. Singh (1992), Self-consistent calculation of magnetization in oxide superconductors. PHYS. REV. B46 (21): 14069-14072.
9. Singh, R.P., Z.C. Tao and M. Singh (1992), Role of antiferromagnetic interlayer coupling on magnetic properties of YBa2Cu3O6+P. PHYS. REV. B46 (2): 1244-1247.
10. Tao, Z.C. and M. Singh (1992), Theoretical calculation of reflectance and transmission spectra of periodic and quasi-periodic multiple layers. SOLID STATE COMMUN. 81(8): 717-720.
11. Singh, R. and M. Singh (1992), Positron diffusion in zincblende type semiconductors. PHYS. REV. B45 (16): 9179-9184.
12. Tao, Z.C. and M. Singh (1992), Electron-transport properties of a two-dimensional electron gas interacting with phonons of a defect-containing lattice: A paradigm for layered oxide superconductors. PHYS. REV. B45 (22): 12988-12995.
13. Singh, R. and M. Singh (1992), Effect of interlayer coupling on Neel temperature in antiferromagnets. Physica Status Sol. B169: 571-576.
14. Singh, M. Z.C. Tao and B.Y. Tong (1992), Tunneling in periodic and quasi-periodic superlattices. PHYS. STATUS SOLIDI B172: 583-596.
15. Tao, Z.C. and M. Singh (1991) Phonon-defect interaction: Alternative cause for the low temperature anomaly of the thermal conductivity of high Tc superconductors and amorphous materials. PHYS. LETT. A154: 298-304.
16. Tweel, A., Z.C. Tao and M. Singh (1991) Numerical analysis of anomalies in the thermal conductivity of high Tc superconductors. PHYS. REV. B43: 11419-11422.
17. Singh, M. and M.G. Cottam (1991) Influence of optic phonons and plasmons on light propagation in Fibonacci semiconductor superlattices. SUPERLATTICES. And MICROSTRUCTURES. 9; 115-118.
18. Tanatar, B. and M. Singh (1992), Temperature dependence of cyclotron resonance linewidth and effective mass in GaAs-A1As quantum well. PHYS. REV. B43: 6612-6619.
19. Tanatar, B., M. Singh and A.H. MacDonald (1991), Self-consistent landau-level broadening by acoustic phonons in 2-d systems. PHYS. REV. B43: 4308-4316.
20. Tang, S.Y. and M. Singh (1990), The effect of Piezoelectric phonons on the positron diffusion in zincblende type semiconductors. SOLID STATE COMMUN. 76: 429-432.
21. Tanatar, B. and M. Singh (1990), Phonon-assisted cyclotron resonance in n-type quantum-well structures. PHYS. REV. B42: 3077-3081.
22. Singh, M. and B. Tanatar (1990), Phonon-assisted magneto-optical transitions in two-dimensional systems. PHYS. REV. B41: 1271-12786.
23. Sinha, K.P. and M. Singh (1990), Correlated pair-transfer mechanism for high temperature superconductivity. PHYS. STATUS SOLIDI B159: 787-795.
24. Tang, S.Y. and M. Singh (1989), Surface and phonon assisted diffusion of positrons in semiconductors. PHYS.STATUS SOLIDI B154: K131-K136.
25. Singh, M. and S.Y. Tang (1989), Magneto-optics of holes in presence of internal strains and temperature in single quantum well structures. PHYS. STATUS SOLIDI B154: 589-602.
26. Singh, M. (1989), Antiferromagnetic-correlation in La-Cu-Pa and 1-2-3 compounds. SOLID STATE COMMUN. 70: 751-756.
27. Singh, M., S.Y. Tang and O.L. Chow (1989), Theory of positron diffusion in semiconductors. PHYS. REV. B39: 10394-10397.
28. Singh, M. and K.P. Sinha (1989), A possible mechanism for high-Tc superconductivity: Application to Bi and T1 compounds. Solid State Commun 70: 149-151.
29. Singh, M. and M.P. Chaubey (1988), Piezoelectric scattering in multiple-quantum well structures in magnetic field. Phys Rev. B38: 10069-10071.
30. Sinha, K.P. and M. Singh (1988), Correlated two-particle excitation mechanism for high Tc superconductors. Physica C153-155: 311-312.
31. Sinha, K.P. and M. Singh (1988), The role of correlation super-exchange in high-temperature superconductivity. J. PHYS. C21: L231-235.
32. M. Singh (1987), Quantum Theory of the Cyclotron Resonance Lineshape in the presence of Hole-Phonon Interaction in MQWS. Pysical Review(rapid commun.) B36, 5062, 1987.
33.M. Singh(1987), Hole-Phono Relaxation and Landau Level Broadening in Muti-Quantum Well Structures. Pysical Review B36,5062,1987.
34.M.Singh (1987), Cyclotron Resonance Line Width due to Electron-Phonon Interaction in Multi-Qutum Well Structures. Pysical Review B35,9301,(1987).
35. M.Singh(1987),Magnet-Optics of Semiconductors with Doublehump and Nonparabolic Band Structures, Pysical Review B35,9714,(1987).
36. M. Singh and P.R. Wallace(1987), Interband Magnetooptics in Narrow-Gap Semiconductors (II). J. Physics C 20,2169,(1987).
37. M. Singh and M.P. Chauby(1986), Polar Optical Phonon Contribution to the Damping of the Magneto-Phonon Oscillation in Multii-Quantum Well Structures. Pysical Review B34, 4026.
38. M.P.Chaubey and M Singh(1986), Landuau Level Broadening due to Electron Phonon Interaction in the Multi-Quantum Well Structures. Physical Review B34,2385(1986)
39. O.P.Gupta, P.R.Wallace and M.Singh(1986), Resonant Imourity States in Semiconductors in a Strong Magnectic Field (Coulombic Impurity Potential). J. Physics C19,6373(1986)