International Conference on Nanomaterials 2013(ICN2013)
Conference Chair and Secretary
The University of Western Ontario
London, Canada, N6A 3K7
International Conference on Frontier Topics in Nanostructures and Condensed Matter Theory (NCMT2011)
International Conference on Transport and Optical Properties of Nanomaterials(ICTOPON2009)Revised Poster
American Mathematical Society
1. Mahi R. Singh (2009) “Onephoton switching in nanowires made from biomaterials,” Proceedings of XIX Int. Materials Research Congress, eds. L. Zhang et al. pp 13.
2. M. Singh (2009) “Simulations of optoelectronic device from photonic nanowires.” IEEE Conf. Proceedings (Wuhan).
3. M. Singh (2009) “Bound photons in photonic couplers.” Nanoscale Res. Lett.
4. M. Singh (2009) “All-optical switching in photonic crystal nanophotonic wires,” IEEE Xplore Conf. Proceedings, 109-114.
5. M. Singh (2009) “A study of metallic nanowires made from photonic crystals.” IEEE Conf. Proceedings (Singapore).
6. M. Singh (2009) “Dielectric catastrophe in nonlinear nanophotonic quantum wires.” In Transport and optical properties of nanomaterials. Eds. M. Singh and R. Lipson (American Inst. of Phys., USA) pp 30-37.
7. M. Singh (2008) “The study of nanophotonic devices.” In Recent Trends in Nanostructures Materials and Their Applications, ed. K. Reddy (Excel India Publishers, New Delhi), pages 1-13.
8. M. Singh (2007) “Switching mechanism due to two-photon process in nanostructures doped in photonic crystals.” SPIE Proceedings 6796, 67961N (15 pgs).
9. M. Singh (2007) “Simulation of the dipole-dipole interaction in nonlinear photonic crystals doped with nanoparticles.” Proc. of ICCMSE 2007 (AIP, USA) 805-808.
10. M. Singh (2004) “Quantum coherence and interference phenomena in photonic band gap materials,” SPIE Proc, (Art. No. OMD3.2) (12 pgs).